It really was one big party in London, thanks Misa.
So I’ll just briefly list the highlights:
- Being beaten in ping-pong about 20times in 2 hours and finally realizining that I can sweat from this sport.
- Riding the bike on the left side of the road. Turning right on crossroads.
- Being nearly overrun by a double-decker bus while riding the bike.
- Visiting Tate Modern.
- Drinking “Teapots” that had the shape of teapot, but no tea inside – all alcohol.
- Waiting in a queue to get to a bar. The bar’s name was G-A-Y.
- Drinking beer at Admiral Duncan’s, the place which was bombed down by a homophobic terrorist some years ago.
- Visiting an exhibition of one thing that was 4m tall, 20m long and invisible. Seeing a blind person comming to the same exhibition.
- Seeing Clockwork Orange screening and following discussion panel wonderfully organized by Núria and João.
- Eating in a proper Chinese restaurant in the middle of nowhere (west London).
- Reading first half of the book byZoe aka Abby, finally.
- and probably other stuff I have forgotten due to the permanent high levels of alcohol…